- Administrative costs hurt businesses even more.
- Chancellor insists the Government “stands ready to do more”.
- Macroeconomy now businesses’ number one concern.
- Only growth in bonuses keeps total pay growth positive.
- Fears of recession as monthly GDP contracts.
- Almost 300,000 more than the first tax day of 2018.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Ready to try a new approach?
Give us a call or send us a message so we can get to know each other. You never know – it could be the start of something big.