- Sterling on track for its sixth consecutive daily rise.
- Up to 40,000 more businesses to be exempt from future regulations.
- Top earners will still pay the 45p rate, says chancellor.
- The ONS initially estimated a 0.1% fall.
- The Bank will purchase Government bonds in an effort to stabilise markets.
- The OBR will set out a full forecast alongside the plan.
- Price cap introduced for businesses from 1 October 2022.
- Both the additional tax rate and dividends tax rates are being slashed.
- The Bank says it won’t hesitate to raise interest further.
- Income tax and inheritance tax see the most significant increases.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Ready to try a new approach?
Give us a call or send us a message so we can get to know each other. You never know – it could be the start of something big.